You can set up zones to manage how SparkTrust AntiVirus behaves when you are connected to untrusted or trusted networks.
To view zones:
- Click the Advanced Options... button at the bottom of the Firewall page.
- Click the Zones tab at the top.
To add or edit a new zone:
- Select Add... to add a new zone or Edit next to an existing zone.
- Type a Description for the network you are adding.
- Choose the Adapter for the new network, or choose Any if you aren't sure which to choose.
- Choose the Type (see table below) and fill in the appropriate IP or Subnet Mask information.
- Choose Trusted for a secure network or Untrusted for public networks and click OK.
|Single Address||Allows you to specify a zone for a single IP address.|
|Address Range||Allows you to specify a zone for a range of IP addresses.|
|Network||Allows you to specify a zone for an entire network.|
To delete a zone:
- Click Delete on the right side of the zone in the list.