To get complete instructions and recommendations on using the program we suggest using the help file. You can access our help file by opening the program then clicking on Help near the upper right corner of the window. You can print pages of the help file by selecting the page you want, then clicking File and selecting Print in your Internet browser.
To view the Scan Options in the Main window:
- Click the Options link.
You can select only the items that you want to have scanned and removed.
To select items to scan, do the following:
- Click the More Info link next to a category name.
- Click the + icon to further expand a sub-category.
- Select a category using the checkbox.
- Remove the mark from the check boxes next to items you do not want to remove.
- After selecting the items you would like deleted click the Remove button.