- Open Complete Uninstaller.
- Click the Startup tab.
- Complete Uninstaller will display items from your startup menu, and provide advice on what actions you should take to optimize your PC. Select Enable, Disable, or Remove to manage your startup items.
Understanding Complete Uninstaller's Advice:
- Keep: It is recommended that this item remain enabled at startup
- Remove: It is recommended that you remove this item from your startup tasks to improve your PC's performance
- Optional: There is no need to change the startup status of this item