Defragmenting your computer can change how data is stored to improve efficiency. This makes it quicker and easier to access files on your system.
To defragment your computer with SparkTrust PC Cleaner Plus:
- Click the Tools tab along the left-side.
- Click the Analyze button if you wish to see how fragmented your disk is before proceeding.
- Click the Defragment button.
Please note that a defrag can take some time to complete. It may be best to start the operation and then leave your computer on overnight to finish.
Pause, Resume, Cancel
During the Analyze and Defrag stages, you can choose to pause the process and resume at a later time. You can also choose to cancel at any time.
To pause the Analyze or Defrag process:
- Click the Pause button that appears.
The program remains paused until you choose to resume or cancel it using the available buttons.
To cancel the Analyze or Defrag process:
- Click the Cancel button that appears.
When you cancel the process, you are returned to the previous window. Keep in mind that cancelling means you will have to start from the beginning the next time you defrag your system.