Modified on: Fri, 2 Aug, 2019 at 7:17 AM
1. Go to: http://downloads.sparktrust.com/completeuninstaller/
2. Run the downloaded file to begin installation.
3. Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
4. Open the software and click on the Gear icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Alternatively, you can simply go to the Clean up tab along the top and run a scan. At the end of the scan, choosing the Fix Now option will prompt you to register.
5. Click Register.
6. This may open the purchase page in your web browser. If that happens, you can *close* the purchase page and click on the Complete Uninstaller icon on the taskbar at the bottom of your screen to resume the registration.
7. Copy and paste, or enter your license key in the text field provided. This is supplied after a purchase is made.
8. Click "Activate Now".
Should you wish to manually enter your license key please know that all of the letters must be capitalized, and the dashes do have to be entered. Please also note that in the Complete Uninstaller license keys, both the letter 'o' and the number '0' (zero), as well as the letter 'i' and the number '1' (one) may be used.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.