To install the driver manually, please follow the instructions below:
If SparkTrust Driver Updater detects and downloads a driver for your system, but is blocked when it tries to install that driver you may need to install that driver manually. In these cases please manually install the driver to ensure that the installation is successful.
Note: Drivers are created by the manufacturers of particular devices. We have no control over the development and reliability of these files.
In many cases, the drivers downloaded to your system by SparkTrust Driver Updater are available as an executable file that can be easily installed. If you encounter issues when installing a driver, we recommend you attempt to manually install the driver. There are two ways to manually install drivers:
- Installing directly from the SparkTrust Driver Updater download location (recommended).
- Installing using the Hardware Device Manager.
Note: These installation steps assume you have successfully performed a scan and that you have downloaded the driver.
You can individually download a detected driver from the Results page.
To download an individual driver:
- Perform a scan with SparkTrust Driver Updater.
- Click the Download button, located to the right of the driver.
Once you have downloaded the driver, you can manually install it from the download location.
To manually install the driver from the download location:
- In Windows Explorer, locate the driver setup file and double-click the file to install it. Often manufacturer's name this file 'setup.exe'.
- The default location is: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Downloads.
- Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the driver.